Friday, January 1, 2016

Courage: My Word for 2016

My word for 2016: Courage.

Praying that God continues to give me the courage to speak the Truth, the courage to keep fighting for what is right, the courage to stand up to the Washington establishment and the courage to be a leader. 

My life verse is Phil 4:13: I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. 

On to victory, #TeamWeThePeople The real work to restore our nation begins now. 75 days until the NC primary election.

OUR team needs volunteers. This is not about me. This is about all of us taking back that which is rightfully ours - our government. This is about restoring America for our children and grandchildren. Pray about it and see what God is calling you to do. 

Last January, God called me to run for office. Today, 75 days away from the primary election, I am asking YOU to pray. When your children ask you where you were in the fight for the soul of America what will you tell them God called you to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment