Thursday, June 13, 2013

Barack On the Fourth Amendment

"You can't have a hundred percent security and also then have a hundred percent privacy, zero inconvenience....."~Barack Hussein Obama

Mr. President, I prefer 100% freedom, 100% privacy (unless I use my freedom to choose otherwise). "Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."~Benjamin Franklin


My government doesn't have the RIGHT to decide if any inconvenience by 4th amendment violations is worth any false sense of safety that might be gained.

Mr. President and all you idiots in Congress: You cannot legislate evil out of the world. Violating the God-given, Constitutionally protected rights of law abiding citizens didn't stop the Boston Bomber- even when his native country tipped you idiots off. The government doesn't have the right to violate my privacy without probable cause and a warrant. I suggest you read the 4th amendment of the US Constitution. It doesn't say it is a suggestion. It doesn't say you can conduct warrantless searches if you think it is what's best for me or my fellow countrymen.

 The 4th Amendment says: The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

No comments:

Post a Comment