Thursday, January 17, 2013

Obamacare Screws Families with Sick Kids (pun intended)

I am beyond angry right now. Refilled my youngest's Neurontin today- generic. It has been a blessing for our family. Prior to Neurontin, he struggled with daily pain.  Last year, our insurance paid a portion of both boys' prescriptions. I made sure I was correct by looking  up the claims from last year's Neurontin .

 Thank you, left, Obama and all the Hoochie Mamas for screwing families like mine with sick kids (pun intended)! Last year, our insurance paid a portion of the boys' Neurontin, this year, we pay the entire cost - all so you feminazis can get your free Abortion drugs and birth control on our dime and our consciences! Neurontin treats an actual disease/condition! You morons! Fools! AUGH! Obamcare YET AGAIN CAUSES FAMILIES WITH SICK KIDS TO PAY EVEN MORE! As if increased premiums, co-pays, deductibles and OOPs the last two years wasn't enough, now we have to pay more for medications so you can bleep your brains out without consequence AND murder innocent babies in the womb. Jerks. 

I can't wait to see what the medication that protects my youngest's kidneys costs this year. For 5 years prior to Obamacare, the co-pay was $150. In 2011, the co-pay skyrocketed to $283. Last year (2012), the co-pay was $343. I wonder what it will be this year. Guess I should be excited because if I should ever decide I wasn't a practicing Catholic, I could get my $9 birth control for free-- or kill a baby at no cost to me.  Heck, I could even get sterilized for free. Puke.
 
Feel free to share this with the world. It is my goal in 2013 to show everyone how Obamacare screws families with sick kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment