Saturday, June 30, 2012

Hands Off My Health Care Rally

Try saying this fast three times: I went to a Hands Off My Health Care Rally in Raleigh.  A friend and I went to Raleigh this morning for an event put on by American's for Prosperity and Civitas.  It was great to be with a large group of people who want to work hard to repeal Obamacare.  They made over 4,000 phone calls this morning to people to talk to them about repealing Obamacare! They will have phone banks on-line and once I find a link, I will post it here.

On the way to the rally, we knew we were getting close to Raleigh when we started seeing an increase in the number or Priuses and kept getting angry looks-- and a few gestures-- over my bumper stickers.  Oh well... November is coming. 

Just a few pictures:



No comments:

Post a Comment