Saturday, July 7, 2012

NC Democrats Decline to Endorse Obama

When I first heard the news, I thought it had to be a joke.  I'd seen mention of Democrats not attending the Democratic National Convention and thought, "Well, that isn't such a big deal."   Then, I read about North Carolina Democrats who were not attending the DNC in Charlotte and I didn't know if I should laugh or laugh so hard I cried.  USA Today reports that, "President Obama would very much like to carry North Carolina again, but he's having trouble with a couple of House Democrats in the Tar Heel State. U.S. Reps. Larry Kissell and Mike McIntyre -- both of whom represent rural districts with more Republican voters after redistricting -- have declined to endorse Obama for re-election." You can read the rest of the USA Today article here.


 The Weekly Standard reports: "Matt Connelly, a regional spokesman for the Republican National Committee, remarks on Twitter: "Rep. Kissell's (D-NC) district ends 9 blocks away from Bank of America Stadium, but he isn't sure if he'll attend the DNC." Read the rest of the Weekly Standard article here.

As more and more Democrats pull away from President Obama, I am filled with hope and joy. I am praying that Americans vote to restore the Constitution in November.  I hope Americans vote to repeal Obamacare in November.  My family will be negatively impacted by the portions of Obamacare that go into effect in 2013.  Having two chronically ill children, Obamacare is our worst nightmare.

Please get involved!  Find your local GOP Headquarters and volunteer!  Together we can defeat Barack Obama in November and get our country back on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment