Sunday, December 6, 2015

The President's Gun Control Speech Tonight

I won't be tuning in to hear what Obama has to say about disarming the American people and calling for gun control.

Dear Mr. President: Molon Labe

And the only way that will happen? Out of my cold, dead hands. I will NEVER surrender my natural rights.

Those of you on the left need to wake up!  California already has some of the strictest gun control laws. On a scale of 0 being near prohibition and 100 being total freedom, California ranks around 30. California already has an "assault" weapons ban and a "high capacity" magazine ban. Why don't they just ban assault people? That would work just as well.

You cannot coexist with people who want to kill you and destroy the American way of life. They will break laws in order to do it. They have no regard for human life or the rule of law. Isn't that obvious from every act of Islamic terror and mass shooting?

So, what can save lives? More guns in the hands of law abiding citizens. Good guys with guns stop bad guys with guns. If you on the left don't believe good guys with guns stop bad guys with guns, why on earth do you call the police?
At the range with my middle son
Family Top Shot at the NRA Whittington Center
My son's first open-carry dinner
Target practice 
My son with our AK-47 
Out delivering campaign signs
Ak-47 
Firing our Mosin Nagant rifle at the NRA Whittington Center
My son's AK-47 Assault Waffle 

No comments:

Post a Comment