Friday, December 11, 2015

6000 Doors!

Yesterday, I knocked on my 6000th door! I couldn't do it without a friend like Sharon who drives along as I knock. I have several friends who drive, but Sharon is with me 6-7 days a week fighting to restore our nation. 


Met some wonderful conservative people yesterday, but I have to tell you about the Democrats married to Republicans. One told me he was a Democrat because, "I registered to vote thirty years ago when Democrats were  normal." I literally laughed out loud.  Another said he's been a Democrat all his life, but hasn't voted for a Democrat in a very long time because he's disgusted with the party. 

Along the way, I've met many politically-mixed marriages and I always wonder how it works out. <giggle> With everything the Democratic Party stands for, fights for and believes in, I don't know how a Republican and Democrat stay married. Apparently, it works out because I've met quite a few recently! Of course we all know James Carville and Mary Matalin are married--mind boggling. 

I've had a great time door knocking. Most Republicans stand where I do- and that is refreshing in a day where the media makes it out that conservatives in the Republican Party and in America are a very small minority! 

Merry Christmas to everyone! I'm not sure how much I'll remember to blog until after the new year, so, may you have a blessed Christmas surrounded by those you love! 

No comments:

Post a Comment