Truth They Cannot RefuteDeath by Gun Control delivers the essential - and gut wrenching -- truth that the anti-self defense "gun control" advocates never try to refute. They simply cannot refute the facts or the formula.
Here's the Formula: Hatred + Government + Disarmed Civilians = Genocide
What makes the argument so powerful? Two factors. First, it makes common sense: unarmed defenseless people have no hope against armed aggressors. Second, it states the historical truth: evil governments did wipe out 170,000,000 innocent non-military lives in the 20th Century alone.
Using the facts in Death by Gun Control, you can take down the enemies of the Bill of Rights. The rights-destroyers have no answers to these facts. They have no excuses for their killer ideas.
JPFO's work has already borne fruit. John R. Bolton, an under-Secretary of State for the United States, this year urged the United Nations to recognize how an "oppressed non-state group defending itself from a genocidal government" will need ready access to firearms. Mr. Bolton might have been the first U.S. official in modern history to have argued to the UN that private citizens might need to be armed against their own killer governments.
Paul Harvey, the world-renowned and much admired radio commentator, last year reportedly broadcast the JPFO-produced facts linking "gun control" to the genocide of millions of unarmed civilians. Country by country, Mr. Harvey counted the murdered victims of civilian disarmament policies.
Our new book could inspire other opinion-makers to join the chorus. Chapters in the book teach about:
- The essential meaning of "gun control"
- The Genocide Formula
- The laws and policies that led to mega murder in Cambodia, China, Nazi Germany, Guatemala, Rwanda, Ottoman Turkey, Uganda, USSR
- Zimbabwe's land invasions and firearms confiscations
- Soaring crime in Britain after gun prohibition
- Violence and police state polices in Japan
- The right and duty of armed self-defense in Judaism and both Protestant and Catholic Christianity
- Racist roots of "gun control" in America
- The United Nations program to disarm civilians worldwide
- Police state polices that condition Americans to accept victim disarmament.