Friday, January 24, 2014

March for Life 2014

If you only watch the main stream media, you might have missed that several hundred thousand people descended upon Washington, DC in 10 degree weather to march for life.

I had a great time. These are some of my photos from the day. The last photo is one of my son and his cousin. I never saw my son at the march, he rode up on the bus with his college, Belmont Abbey and his cousin came all the way from Louisiana. I thought it was amazing that they were able to meet up, even if only for a few minutes. 

Good morning ..... It's going to be cold for the march:
The shirt I wore, though in 10 degree weather no one saw it. 
The temp as we headed to the march: 
Ready to head out:
Here we are with our signs:

This cute boy was standing near us as we waited to enter the march: 
Snapped this as the march was beginning: 


The march ends and the Supreme Court:
My oldest with his cousin. Amazed they found each other. 
Someone else took these pictures:














No comments:

Post a Comment