Friday, February 14, 2014

IRS Blast from the Past

Last year we protested outside of the local IRS building. I made a banner that said,"Will we be audited now!?" Lots of folks on the left laughed at us... But we found out the IRS  DID target conservatives.AND it is worse than we even knew. NOW Barack Obama is using the IRS to silence businesses who have to lay people off because of Obamacare. I WILL NOT BE SILENCED! I will not cower from a president and government who will target me and audit me.... I WILL NOT ALLOW this government to silence me. I have a God-given, Constitutionally protected right to FREE SPEECH and I know our founders who shed their blood would not cower from this president and his administration. I sometimes feel these great men cheering me on through their writings and this blessed republic they founded for us. I won't comply with the HHS mandate whose penalties will be collected by the IRS. When will you join us in the fight against a tyrannical government!? Do not be afraid to stand up for your God-given rights! Join us today! Give me liberty or give me death!


No comments:

Post a Comment