Thursday, February 6, 2014

Corporate Greeders, Explain the Corporate Greed..I See Government Greed

See the $21,700 claim at the top? Insurance paid over $18,000. When the other claims roll in, Insurance will have paid well over half a million dollars out for my family. Somewhere around $550,000. Keep trying to tell me it's not Obamacare raising our costs, that it's corporate greed. Sure thing..... THIS and the employer picked up the brunt of the $3066/year increase in premiums...(that we are now taxed on..... Government greed there) Corporate greeders, please explain how dropping the FSA and HSA limit and thus increasing the tax burden that hurts families with sick loved ones is corporate greed rather than government greed? How is decreasing the amount of medical we can deduct from our taxes corporate greed rather than government greed for want of more tax dollars regardless of the harm it does to families with sick loved ones? How is the medical device tax a form of corporate greed instead of government greed? Tanning bed tax? penalty taxes? Please explain how all of the increased tax burdens in Obamacare are explained away by corporate greed. I'm sick of the corporate greed BS.... We've got a government greed problem.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since bloggers across the internet refer to themselves as part of the media, and you are always so quick to post news stories about Obamacare on your facebook page, I find this applies to you as well. Best to do your research instead of just posting headlines for shock value.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/02/05/media-cbo-obamacare-report_n_4730216.html

Unknown said...

Hmm funny....I've never considered myself media... Just a blogger exercising her first amendment rights. FYI H Huffpo is a liberal rag. I've done my research. Living the Obamacare nightmare first hand and seeing it first hand... My own son's hours have been cut, friends have lost jobs, friends have lost insurance...

Post a Comment