Thursday, November 8, 2012

We Lost the Battle, but the War is NOT Over.... It Has Only Just Begun!

I haven't had much time to blog. I've been busy-- volunteering at the polls, traveling with Freedomworks and such. The election is over and it didn't go our way, at least in the White House. We had many positive outcomes, however. We maintained control of the House of Representatives and will fight to block all funding for Obamacare.

I had my one day, post-election nervous breakdown and am already getting back to work. Trying to focus on the positives as we move forward-- we maintained control of the House in Congress and we own the state of North Carolina! North Carolina REJECTED Obama and his policies -- now it is time to work at the state level to stop the evil that is Obamacare. On the federal level, let's make sure the House doesn't fund Obamacare. Please join me!

We have a lot of work to do. I am going to be on the front lines-- I will not back down, no matter how much the left vilifies me! And they will...just as they have in the past. Let's roll...... Are you in? I've already talked to my representative in the State General Assembly and set up a meeting next week. What can you do for the cause of liberty!?

On the message of liberty, Peggy Noonan had me yelling at my TV yesterday.  She is just stupid. No, Republicans should not reach out to any one minority, sex or otherwise. What we NEED to do is stand up for LIBERTY explain what liberty is-- explain our founding principles and teach people. Liberty is not for any one person, group or sex! Liberty is for ALL people of ALL times. I am so sick and tired of conservatives pandering to people- BOLDLY PROCLAIM THE CAUSE OF LIBERTY!
 
Peggy was saying more than just get better at spreading the message-- she wants us to pander to Women and Hispanics. Liberty does not pander.

Some Republicans have insisted we must not have pro-life issues/abortion issues on the platform because they "offend" women. I say BS! Let's spread the message of hope, dignity of life and the the right of every person to LIFE, LIBERTY and the Pursuit of Happiness. They want to change our message, but Liberty is simple and not complicated. Speak the truth in love and do not shy away from Truth. God calls us to proclaim the Truth. We must move forward today and and share the message of liberty. When people understand the cause of liberty-- they embrace it.

No comments:

Post a Comment