Monday, March 5, 2012

WBFJ Interview

I think the interview went well.  I have no doubt that God's message got out today.  The interview won't be played until next week and Verne at WBFJ (103.5) wants to play it at least twice before the Stand Up For Religious Freedom Rally in Winston-Salem, ,

It was great-- Verne even prayed with me before we started the interview.  We talked about the issues and I hope I did well enough at articulating my points.  It would be wonderful to have the streets overflowing with people and traffic on the 23rd.  If I get a link to the interview, I will be sure to share it.

We have our permits and our working on getting priests and Protestant pastors involved in opening and closing prayers....with a few comments.   

18 days until the rally!  Please help spread the word. Download flyers here (link expires in 30 days) 
https://files.me.com/catholicmomof3/5ep54t

No comments:

Post a Comment