Monday, November 30, 2015

Tomorrow is the Big Day!

I'm thankful I live in a country where I have the freedom and opportunity to run for office, voice my opinions about our current government and fight to change the direction of our nation.  How blessed I am!    Tomorrow, I head to the State Board of Elections to file for office. It costs close to $1800 to file and I am thankful to all those who have donated to my campaign.

I filed my Notice of Candidacy with my county BOE. I also had to sign an affidavit stating that I have been known by my nickname "Pattie" for at least 5 years as well as get a certificate of verification from the county BOE that I'm registered in the county and have not changed my party affiliation in 75 days. I've been a registered Republican since I turned 18. 

We moved to this county in 2005 and you'll see the bottom picture is a record of my voter history. I wish more folks would vote in the primary elections. If you don't vote in the primary election, you can't complain about the party nominees! 

BLESSED BEYOND MEASURE! 


It's really happening..... wow! 

Page 2

Voter history


No comments:

Post a Comment