Friday, April 10, 2015

Dispatch Ran a Great Article on My Candidacy

I was really impressed with the article that the dispatch ran today! You can read the enter article here. Below are a few quotes from the article: I've gone to D.C. and protested in front of the White House and in front of the U.S. Capitol," she said. "I've always been politically active, and I have been a registered Republican since I was 18. I'm just an average American who wants to have my voice heard, and I feel like I'm representing the people who are just like me that are fed up with the leadership in D.C." "The reason I have decided to run is because I'm tired of my voice and our collective voices not being heard in (Washington) D.C.," she said. "I've decided to go and be the voice of we the people." "We need to stop the spending, and we need to get the government's footprint out of North Carolina's schools," she said. "North Carolina parents and teachers know what's best for North Carolina students. The federal bureaucrats in Washington, D.C., don't." "I think for the citizens of Davidson County and the Fifth District, I hope to be the voice of individual liberty and returning the government of the people, by the people, for the people to we the people," she said. "I want to bring the government back to the states and communities where we know best."

No comments:

Post a Comment